On May 7th, the ACCF hosted an Economic Policy Salon with the New Democrat Coalition on the nation’s economic policy agenda. More than 100 members strong, the New Democrats are the largest ideological group in the Democratic caucus. They are united in being fiscally responsible and support a pro-growth economic policy agenda.
Many Co-Chairs of task forces of The New Democrat Coalition were in attendance including:
- Representative Jason Crow (D-CO), Co-Chair of the Infrastructure Task Force
- Representative Bill Foster (D-IL), Co-Chair of the Future of Work Task Force
- Representative Derek Kilmer (D-WA), Chairman of the New Democrat Coalition
- Representative Stacey Plaskett (D-VI) Co-Chair of the Infrastructure Task Force
- Representative Susan Wild (D-PA), Co-chair of the Climate Change Task Force
Members of the media included:
- Kate Bachelder, Editorial Editor, The Wall Street Journal
- Bob Cusack, Editor in Chief of The Hill
- Greg Ip, Chief Economics Commentator, The Wall Street Journal
Business executives from the breadth of the American economy joined the New Democrats for the off-the-record discussion.
1 of 12